Our Bottles are Stylish and Safe.EarthLust bottles are hand made from recyclable high-quality #304 (18/8) food grade stainless steel, which is unlined and naturally safe. We use non-toxic paints and BPA-free polypropylene #5 caps to further ensure nothing harmful gets into your water. EarthLust bottles feature our custom designs—these aren’t stock bottles! Most of our line is limited edition and we have new designs arriving all the time! Select from our 13 ounce, 20 ounce, or 1 liter water bottles or our line of Birds & Bees Baby Bottles. Each bottle comes with a carabineer clip and optional sports tops are available.
Our Bottles are Ethically Produced.EarthLust is a B-Certified Corporation. All of our products are designed and tested in California. Our bottles are made in China because there are currently no producers of stainless steel bottles in the US. This is because stainless steel is extremely cost prohibitive compared to materials like aluminum or plastic. We are a small business, but we dream of some day producing our own bottles here in the USA. For now, we monitor our factory carefully to make sure that they meet our very high standards for employment and environmental impact. Read more about about our code of conduct by clicking this link.
EarthLust Bottle Care:
Our stainless steel bottles are intended for cold beverages. We recommend hand washing for all of our stainless steel products. Washing with diluted vinegar or baking soda and warm water is ideal. Please note the following "common sense" facts about our bottles:
- Don't forget to wash the bottle thoroughly before first use.
- For consumable liquids only.
- DO NOT MICROWAVE!
- Carbonated beverages can build up pressure when the bottle is sealed.
- Do not drop on hard surfaces, especially when full.
- Be mindful of significant changes in pressure within your EarthLust bottle (i.e. freezing or heating when bottle contains liquid, transporting to higher or lower altitudes while sealed, etc.) that might cause it to rupture or leak.